OFCCP Releases Updated Corporate Scheduling Announcement List
New List Has Significant Changes
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has released an updated 2020 Corporate Scheduling Announcement List (CSAL) for supply and service contractors. An analysis of the differences show that there are about 80 contractor establishments that have been affected by the following changes:
- Thirty-nine contractor establishments that were originally going to be scheduled for traditional establishment reviews are now going to be scheduled for reviews focused on promotions
- Thirty-nine contractor establishments that were originally going to be scheduled for reviews focused on promotions are going to be scheduled for traditional establishment reviews
- One contractor establishment that was originally going to be scheduled for a compliance check will now be scheduled for a review focused on promotions
- Two new establishments were added to the list
- Two duplicate establishments were removed
There appears to be at least one duplicate record that is still present in the revised CSAL. Additionally, there are a number of contractors with multiple reviews scheduled for a single address.
Federal contractors and subcontractors should examine the new CSAL to ensure they have the most updated information regarding whether one or more of their establishments will be reviewed. For more information on OFCCP’s new focused reviews regarding promotions, see our blog post. If your organization is included in the new CSAL and needs assistance preparing, please contact us.