We've collected documents (PDF format) that provide information regarding OFCCP and the federal affirmative action regulations. Documents added in the last two months are preceded by the word "NEW" and an asterisk (*).
Administrative Law Judge, Administrative Review Board, and Circuit Court Decisions
- OFCCP v Frito-Lay (May 2012) - Administrative Review Board decision affirming ALJ decision requiring Frito-Lay to provide information on personnel actions beyond the temporal scope of the data initially submitted during an affirmative action compliance review.
- United Space Alliance v. Hilda Solis (November 2011) - District court decision affirming ALJ ruling regarding OFCCP's right to request additional information at the desk audit stage of a review. This decision focuses on OFCCP's right to request substantial additional compensation data without a preliminary finding of discrimination. See also the original ALJ ruling, OFCCP v. United Space Alliance (February 2011).
- OFCCP v. Astrazeneca (June 2011) - ALJ decision involving alleged compensation discrimination. This decision is notable in part for its requirement of extensive statistical studies of compensation practices by the company.
- OFCCP v. TNT Crust (September 2007) - ALJ decision involving alleged discrimination by a company against one particular minority subgroup. The company at issue agreed to a monetary settlement with OFCCP after this decision was released.
Affirmative Action Regulations and OFCCP Generally
- *NEW Department of Labor's semiannual regulatory agenda. (December 2012) This is a lengthy document that includes plans for all agencies within the DoL. PLEASE NOTE: the regulatory agenda shows that OFCCP has ambitious plans for regulatory change during 2013, including the finalization of its proposed rules for veterans and persons with disabilities. (Click here for OFCCP's portion of the regulatory agenda.)
- OFCCP's 2013 budget justification to congress. (February 2012)
- OFCCP's portion of the Department of Labor's regulatory agenda from Fall of 2010. (December 2010)
- OFCCP's regulations on preparing an affirmative action plan, along with OFCCP's commentary on these regulations (November 2000)
- OFCCP's "Internet Applicant" rule along with the federal government's commentary on this rule (October 2005). PLEASE NOTE: HR Analytical Services has a paper concerning OFCCP's Internet Applicant rule which is available upon request.
- HR Analytical Services' comments to OFCCP on the agency's original proposal regarding "Internet Applicants" (May 2004)
- OFCCP's Directive 265 that there should be no guessing on the race, ethnicity, or gender of applicants (April 2004)
- Joint Taskforce proposal on "Internet Applicants" (March 2004)
- *NEW OFCCP's Directive 307 regarding the evaluation of the compensation practices of federal contractors and subcontractors (February 2013).
- OFCCP's advanced notice of proposed rulemaking on compensation (August 2011).
- OFCCP's document on standards interpreting nondiscrimination requirements regarding compensation (June 2006) (the standards themselves actually begin at the bottom of page 35139) PLEASE NOTE: In January of 2011, OFCCP published a notice of its intent to formally withdraw this guidance. This guidance has been supplanted by Directive 307.
- OFCCP's guidelines on conducting a self-evaluation of compensation practices (June 2006) (the guidelines themselves actually begin in middle column of page 35120) PLEASE NOTE: In January of 2011, OFCCP published a notice of its intent to formally withdraw this guidance. This guidance has been supplanted by Directive 307.
- HR Analytical Services' comments to OFCCP on the agency's original versions of the standards and guidelines on compensation (November 2004)
- *NEW OFCCP's Directive 306 regarding the use of criminal records in the selection processes. (January 2013).
- EEOC's guidance regarding the use of criminal records in the selection processes. OFCCP's Directive 306 is based largely on this guidance from EEOC. (April 2012).
Persons with Disabilities
- OFCCP's notice of proposed rulemaking regarding persons with disabilities (December 2011)
- OFCCP's advanced notice of proposed rulemaking regarding possible new regulations for persons with disabilities (July 2010)
- OFCCP's directive 281 concerning online application systems (July 2008)
OFCCP's Scheduling Letter and Itemized Listing
- OFCCP's revised scheduling letter and the revised itemized listing that will accompany the new scheduling letter (October 2011)
- The federal register notice and OFCCP's rationale for the revised scheduling letter and itemized listing (October 2011)
- HR Analytical Services' comments on the proposed revisions to the scheduling letter and itemized listing (July 2011)
- HR Analytical Services comments on the proposed revisions to the veterans regulations (July 2011)
- OFCCP's proposed revisions to its veterans regulations (April 2011)
- OFCCP's final rule regarding changes to veteran's regulations, including addition of "recently separated veterans" and "Armed Forces Service Medal veteran" (August 2007)
- Veteran's Employment and Training Service rule regarding the creation of the VETS-100A report (August 2006)